Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement AdministrationJob ID 21009100 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Morristown, New Jersey; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Miami, Florida Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Settlement Administration, part of Kroll’s Business Services division, is the leader in cutting-edge technology and consulting services for class action, mass tort, regulatory remediation and government claims administration. With 50+ years of legal administration expertise, we offer unmatched solutions and capacity for even the most complex settlements anywhere in the world.
As a settlement administrator, we are responsible for notifying potential class members, reviewing and processing claim forms filed by individuals and entities, calculating losses, auditing claims to determine the extent of the damages incurred and processing and distributing funds to eligible class members under the court’s direction. As part of Kroll, we employ nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are seeking a candidate to help us expand our footprint and augment our client base. The ideal candidate will have a strong class action litigation background and / or sales experience in claims administration, settlement administration, class action, legal or a related field, a strong commitment to client service, and the desire to play a key role in the development of our rapidly growing company.
- Develop your current professional network as a source of business and become a reliable partner trusted to advise on attorneys’ notice and settlement needs and ensure seamless implementation of complex tasks
- Consult with attorneys on notice plans that satisfy due process or other applicable standards
- Expand our client base; generate and qualify leads, source and develop client referrals
- Work closely with Kroll leadership to develop and maintain client base and implement growth strategies
- Prepare and execute on business development plans and strategies, including spearheading new initiatives and preparing and providing proposals and responses to RFPs to current and potential clients
- Liaise with marketing to develop and maintain thought leadership materials
- Prepare, present and negotiate proposals and contracts
- Ensure client satisfaction and strong client relationships
- Maintain records and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- Strong work ethic
- At least 5 years of experience working in claims and/or settlement administration, class action, legal or a related field
- Significant experience in relationship-building with a track record of success
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.