Working With Us
Shaping Your Future
From forensic investigations and high-profile security breaches to compliance and due diligence, Kroll is trusted to stay ahead of client challenges with unmatched expertise. We are a fast-growing, collaborative team with clients across the six continents. Together, we embrace the opportunity to solve innovatively for our clients, our communities and ourselves.
Global end-to-end cyber risk solutions.
Compliance Risk & Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.
Security Risk Management
Helping clients anticipate/respond to a myriad of facility, operational and employee security challenges.
Identity Theft & Breach Notification
Services include drafting communications, full-service mailing, alternate notifications.
At Kroll, you’re more than just an employee. You’re an essential member of our community. That’s why we offer a wide range of perks and competitive benefits to support you throughout every stage of your career and personal life:
- Flexible and Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Closures
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plans
- Retirement plans
- Opportunity to Work in Global Offices
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Physical and Mental Health Programs & Resources
- Remote & Hybrid Work
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing trainings and courses
Most of our benefits vary per country, so please ask your recruiter for the specific benefits that would apply to your position.
- Senior Manager, Commercial Operations, Compliance Consulting , United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States, New York, New York, United States, Los Angeles, California, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group San Francisco, California, United States
- Director, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Austin, Texas, United States
- Analyst, Secondary Market Advisory, Portfolio Valuation London, United Kingdom