Working With Us
Shaping Your Future
From forensic investigations and high-profile security breaches to compliance and due diligence, Kroll is trusted to stay ahead of client challenges with unmatched expertise. We are a fast-growing, collaborative team with clients across the six continents. Together, we embrace the opportunity to solve innovatively for our clients, our communities and ourselves.
Global end-to-end cyber risk solutions.
Compliance Risk & Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.
Security Risk Management
Helping clients anticipate/respond to a myriad of facility, operational and employee security challenges.
Identity Theft & Breach Notification
Services include drafting communications, full-service mailing, alternate notifications.
At Kroll, you’re more than just an employee. You’re an essential member of our community. That’s why we offer a wide range of perks and competitive benefits to support you throughout every stage of your career and personal life:
- Flexible and Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Closures
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plans
- Retirement plans
- Opportunity to Work in Global Offices
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Physical and Mental Health Programs & Resources
- Remote & Hybrid Work
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing trainings and courses
Most of our benefits vary per country, so please ask your recruiter for the specific benefits that would apply to your position.
- Placement Student, Restructuring (2024 Start) United Kingdom, London, United Kingdom, Manchester, United Kingdom, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Director, Head of Global Benefits Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Kroll Cyber Academy Associate, Cyber Risk Manila, Philippines
- Staff Accountant Manila, Philippines