Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21003909 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Research - Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Analysis - Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Model Building - Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible asset, and option pricing analysis
- Client Interviewing - Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction
- Project Management - Overseeing the analysis and quality control of projects for some of the most influential companies in the world
- Report Writing - Presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Business Development - Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to prospective clients
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related disciplines
- Experience in financial analysis or valuation with international accounting firms/consulting firms
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.