Vice President, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 21000541 Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Disputes Consulting practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Vice President you will work in the areas of Forensic & Investigative Services, Disputes and Investigations Consulting preparing expert analysis helping client prevent and manage fraud
- Provide guidance to attorneys on key accounting, financial and business issues
- Create financial models, cash flow analysis, completing business related valuations, and other analyses as dictated by the needs of the client company or transaction
- Develop and/or evaluating damages claims and calculations
- Manage staff members to ensure engagement execution that will support thorough and grounded expert opinions and/or provide quality consulting services to attorneys within established timeframes
- Review internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Contribute to the growth of the practice
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA is required
- Prior auditing experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience (disputes/litigation support practice preferred, but not necessary)
- Proven project management and presentation skills
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a team
- Demonstrated experience supporting expert opinions and/or providing financial analytical services to attorneys
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia