Senior Developer, Information Management and GovernanceJob ID 21008934 Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Corporate Solutions practice assists corporate legal departments, law firms and governmental agencies improve business performance, spend management and organizational effectiveness on a sustainable basis through services that focus on Contract Management, Information Lifecycle Management, Innovation Asset Management and Legal Operations. Our Intern receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This position is within the Kroll’s Corporate Solutions team to support a wide range of contracting system projects, including the Apttus Conga CLM application, Litify ELM application, etc., within Salesforce platform. This role is an integral part of the project team and will support the technical and functional arms of the project team to develop comprehensive contracting functionality for our clients. A primary focus is the Salesforce and various legal and contracting systems development.
- Responsibilities may include participating in business operations analysis, planning and testing enterprise integrations and functionality to create efficiencies and automations based on client requirements and our functional team’s design.
- Potentially review and manage work of junior developers
- Knowledge of CLM and ELM business process and technology is beneficial.
- Minimum 7+ years of Salesforce.com experience with deeper experience working on APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and data migration using Data Loader.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Apttus(Conga) CPQ or CLM
- Desired experience with other ELM solutions, such as Onit, TeamConnect, Litify, etc.
- Approximately 8+ years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable cloud solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Good exposure on Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ [Apttus] Modules.
- Minimum 2+ year’s proven experience in Apttus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce development (including APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, Java and Java Script).
- Experience in projects implementing CLM [Apttus] solutions.
- Experience in projects implementing ELM SalesForce-based solutions.
- Experience on common integration patterns used on the Force.com Platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com technical Architecture.
- Communication skills both internally and client facing is a must.
- Good working knowledge on Service Cloud.
- Working Knowledge on Copado Salesforce Continuous Deployment Tool.
- Knowledge of Boomi integration platform is a plus.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current salary range for this position is $70,000 to $150,000