Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21000911 Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
Advanced or fluent Spanish language proficiency in reading comprehension is required.
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
We currently have opportunities for Spanish language researchers, The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, advanced proficiency in reading comprehension in the Spanish language(s), meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to client satisfaction.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct in-depth research in Spanish and English regarding companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals
- Advanced or fluent Spanish language proficiency in reading comprehension is required
- Extremely strong English-language writing skills is required
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Law or other related areas of study required
- 1-2 years of professional work experience (including internships) is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and/or finance
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia