I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Analyst, Tax Transaction Advisory ServicesChicago, Illinois
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21003553 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Tax Transaction Advisory Services practice evaluates and structures M&A transactions from a tax perspective.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Within Transaction Advisory Services practice, Transaction Tax Services professionals offer tax due diligence, tax structuring and tax technical expertise to the firm.
- Work on buy /sell-side tax due diligence engagements.
- Support the identification and analysis of tax risks and opportunities while advising both strategic and private equity buyers and sellers on alternative tax strategies for acquisitions, dispositions, and restructuring of businesses.
- Assist clients in identifying pre- and post-acquisition transaction tax issues.
- Write summary reports on tax findings/analysis.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Accounting and Master’s in Tax
- Must be able to start between January 2022 and September 2022
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing client demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City