Vice President, Transfer PricingJob ID 21006213 United States; Atlanta, Georgia; Richardson, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; East Palo Alto, California; Houston, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Morristown, New Jersey; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; San Francisco, California; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Denver, Colorado Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
**** Note: This position is a hybrid position that is physically based in Boston****
** We are currently seeking a Vice President (VP) to join the Transfer Pricing team. Please note, this position is equivalent to a Transfer Pricing Manager within major financial services. **
Vice Presidents provide unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
- Preparing documentation, participating in audit defense and development of APAs, valuing intangible assets, and developing solutions to clients’ economic business matters
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Managing analysis, determining appropriate valuation methodology, and building and reviewing financial models
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff on transfer pricing projects and assessing performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Identifying additional potential transfer pricing opportunities
- At least 5 years of transfer pricing experience including documentation, research, planning, valuation of intangibles, APAs, and development and review of complex valuation models, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Preference for a Master’s degree in the field of Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current New York salary range for this position is $90,000 to $200,000
- Tax Manager (Senior Associate) London, United Kingdom
- Senior Tax Manager (Vice President) London, United Kingdom
- Senior Associate, Tax Transaction Advisory Services Chicago, Illinois, United States, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Dallas, Texas, United States, Houston, Texas, United States, Los Angeles, California, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, New York, New York, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, San Francisco, California, United States, Seattle, Washington, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Senior Associate, Tax Transaction Advisory Services New York, New York, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Dallas, Texas, United States, Houston, Texas, United States, Los Angeles, California, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, San Francisco, California, United States, Seattle, Washington, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States