I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Vice President, Transaction Advisory ServicesUnited States; Atlanta, Georgia; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Boston, Massachusetts; Detroit, Michigan; Houston, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; San Francisco, California
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21003772 United States; Atlanta, Georgia; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Boston, Massachusetts; Detroit, Michigan; Houston, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; San Francisco, California Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Transaction Advisory Services professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Managing buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues (quality of earnings, working capital considerations, debt and debt-like items) for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Mentoring analysts and senior associates
- Minimum of 4 years related accounting or finance work experience
CPA certification preferred
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline, or an MBA
- Public accounting experience
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability