Vice President, Tax Transaction Advisory ServicesJob ID 21006848 United States; Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; San Francisco, California; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Seattle, Washington Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Tax Transaction Advisory Services practice evaluates, structures and performed tax due diligence with respect to our clients M&A transactions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Within Transaction Advisory Services practice, Transaction Tax Services professionals offer tax due diligence, tax structuring and tax technical expertise to the firm.
- Work on buy /sell-side tax due diligence engagements
- Identify and analyze tax risks and opportunities while advising both strategic and private equity buyers and sellers on alternative tax strategies for acquisition, disposition, and restructuring of businesses.
- Identify and understand complex federal, state local, sales, use and other tax issues through reading term sheets, letters of intent, purchase agreements, tax returns and financial statements, and to evaluate the business, financial and accounting implications of such tax issues as they relate to specific transactions
- Identify post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assist clients in identifying pre- and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Contribute to the report-writing process
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience (a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in M&A tax due diligence, deal structuring, and post-acquisition planning)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, MST or JD/LLM
- Public accounting experience, CPA license a plus
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to ever changing client demands
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States