Vice President, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 21003926 United States; Addison, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; Houston, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions’ practice provides fixed asset management and property insurance appraisal services.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
• Develop expertise and assist Project Managers with real and personal property valuations for insurance purposes through comprehensive training. Assist Project Managers in fixed asset inventories for buildings, machinery and equipment, infrastructure, land, and land improvements
• Develop knowledge of services Kroll provides and concepts relating to appraisal industry as well as accounting.
• Learn proprietary software and other valuation resources
• Develop an understanding of accounting and insurance capital asset valuation, using direct, standard and normal costing techniques with consistency and accuracy.
• Maintain detailed documentation on all assignments.
• Maintain time and expense reports and submit on a regular, timely basis.
• Complete weekly Project Status Log.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a business or management related field preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience required.
• Strong PC skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Candidates should also be detail oriented and possess an ability to work on multiple tasks independently while effectively interfacing with people at all corporate levels.
• Basic building construction knowledge preferred.
• Approximately 70% overnight travel is required.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.