Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Vice President, Cyber RiskUnited States
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 21004700 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll ‘s Advisory Services bring a unique insight into today’s evolving threat landscape and solutions from Consultant’s work on the front lines of cybersecurity. As a trusted business Advisor in the field of cybersecurity, you are an experienced and battle tested Cybersecurity Advisor who helps identify and quantify business risks, baselines current security programs and defines security strategies.
- Assess and develop cybersecurity strategies and programs that align closely with corporate business strategies to minimize business risks.
- Engage with client SecOps and IT teams to help measure and mitigate risks and assist in communicating these risks to the C-Level executives and the Boardroom
- Provide strategic business advice that helps measure/quantify risk to reputation, revenue and regulations
- Understand and stay up to date on compliance legislation issues and their impacts on Client’s businesses
- Assist clients and Kroll Cyber Risk teams as they develop Governance, Risk and Compliance programs
- Determine privacy risks and associated business impact
- Perform cyber risk analysis to include quantification and impact analysis
- Discuss cyber technology solutions that align with corporate risks and business objectives
- Contribute to teams that develop effective Cyber organizations including definition of roles and responsibilities in Cyber Leadership, Development and Production Operations
- Document technical issues identified throughout the assessment process and clearly communicate detailed findings to clients with remediation guidance
- Strong contributor in deliverables execution including report writing and creating impactful presentations
- Communicate with business and technology leaders to assess security requirements.
- Investigate new technologies and provide plans for their introduction into the business where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent business experience, Master’s degree a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a cybersecurity professional
- Proven consulting skills, business acumen and presentation skills
- Business acumen including financial analysis, risk analysis and business impact analysis
- Strong project and client interfacing experience
- Equally comfortable in the SOC as in the Boardroom
- Ability to communicate highly technical and complex information in the language of business Executives
- Ability to work calmly and convey confidence in stressful situations
- Superior technology skills including Cybersecurity-related certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CEH or others
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in a broad variety of analysis methods.
- Travel required 25% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District