Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Kroll are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Vice President, Compliance ConsultingUnited States; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Washington D.C., District of Columbia
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21007405 United States; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Compliance Consulting provides expert compliance support for a variety of firms including hedge funds, private equity firms, wealth managers, corporate finance and broker dealers.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Vice President you will embrace change and take risks. You will solve problems, demonstrate stress tolerance and influence others in our Compliance Consulting business.
- Oversee day-to-day support in the development, implementation and maintenance of compliance programs for a variety of registered investment advisers;
- Oversee the registration process for investment advisers with the SEC;
- Conduct annual compliance reviews;
- Conduct regulatory mock exams;
- Conduct compliance trainings;
- Assist in providing SEC exam support;
- Assist with preparing and reviewing regulatory filings including Form ADVs and Form PFs;
- Monitor relevant regulatory changes and assist clients in developing internal controls, accordingly;
- Develop client relationships and oversee junior staff;
- Proactively provide practical, business friendly solutions for esoteric regulatory issues.
- Undergraduate degree required
- 7+ years business related experience; Knowledge of the Commodity Exchange Act (CEA) and the rules of the National Futures Association is a plus
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, compliance program development and maintenance
- Strong, independent self –starter, who can influence others and collaboratively problem solve;
- Strong research skills;
- Openness to change with ability to multi-task across a range of projects with shifting priorities.
- Risk tolerant, stress tolerant and comfortable working in a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current New York salary range for this position is $90,000 - $200,000