Software Engineer, Frontend DeveloperJob ID 21003929 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Analyze, design, estimate and implement web UI features with unit/integration tests
- Develop high quality software in an enterprise environment
- Work in an agile team environment
- Write and review documentation (technical, process, project requirements, etc.)
- Solve any design or usability issues that arise and anticipate potential future problems so they can be resolved before they impact users
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, following SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Understanding of React, including Hooks and Context
- Understanding of React state and lifecycle
- Ability to write unit and integration tests in React
- Minimum of three years working as a professional UI developer Performing testing, maintenance, and enhancements on web applications
- In-depth understanding of browser rendering engines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to develop professional React components
- Assisting team members with challenging UI related problems
- Familiarity with Git, pull requests, CI/CD, Azure DevOps (or similar)
- Developing websites / applications
- Performing testing, maintenance, and enhancements on web applications
- Learning and applying new technical skills
- Desire to learn
- Take ownership of work
- Welcome feedback
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District