Senior Software Quality Assurance EngineerJob ID 21004632 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring and compliance and regulatory consulting. Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- As a senior QA Engineer, you will establish, implement, and evolve the formal QA process to ensure high-quality product.
- Design and develop the testing infrastructure, i.e., tools, frame works and reporting mechanisms.
- Working closely with Product Management, Program Manager, Development Team and Support teams to create and deliver a quality-focused QA deliverable.
- Review design documents and collaborate with developers to come up with detailed test plans and test strategy.
- Take ownership of leading the test automation effort of an assigned project and its features
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for using C# or Python.
- Design, develop and maintain API tests for various backend services written with C# or Python & PyTest
- Experience working in In-Sprint Automation is plus
- Integrate automated tests into Azure Devops pipelines (in collaboration with DevOps)
- Support large scale load tests using Blazemeter/JMeter and azure cloud services
- Implement continuous performance testing to regularly make recommendations for performance improvements
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- Collaborate cross functionally with Devs, DevOps and QA
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects
- Expertise in Selenium, built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Team lead experience and ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Strong coding experience in C# or Python
- Selenium WebDriver with C# or Python
- Database testing with SQL Server.
- Postman, Swagger.
- Blazemeter or JMeter or Load Runner
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer with Automation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Choose one or more potential models and algorithms for testing.
- Ability to work with client and communicate within the team
- Financial industry background is a huge plus, should be able to understand various asset classes and financial instruments.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District