Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, Kroll Restructuring AdministrationJob ID 21006965 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Prime Clerk, part of Kroll’s Business Services division, is the leader in global, end-to-end restructuring administration services. We offer the industry's leading suite of technology-driven and consulting services to support restructurings of every complexity, size, industry and type. Additionally, our unmatched public securities and solicitation expertise provides clients with the comprehensive resources they need to execute corporate transactions globally.
Kroll Business Services is the global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions. As an integral part of Kroll, the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to governance, risk and transparency, Kroll Business Services is supported by nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world. To learn more, please visit Restructuring Administration | Business Services | Kroll.
This is primarily a Quality Control position, with the emphasis on performing validation checks on programmer generated results in a production environment, as opposed to testing functionality in a software development shop.
Most client requests received are of an extremely time-sensitive nature and need to be completed as soon as possible. The Data Quality Analyst role works in a fast-paced environment with a close-knit team. Prospective candidates will need to be able to write queries against the database to check the accuracy of all data imports or updates performed by the Data Analysts. The Data Quality Analyst will also write test scripts and create or improve process documentation. Candidates need to be able to work with Data Analysts and business stakeholders to provide the highest accuracy for our client data sets.
- Confirm the accuracy of initial import of data involving thousands of records
- Confirm the accuracy of various data updates and extracts, which involves understanding the logic of complex business processes
- Writing appropriate test queries bases on requirements, and executing them to verify the logic and accuracy of data
- Work closely with client services and data analyst team in eliciting production request requirements to create test scripts
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with Data Analysts and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot complex data requests; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Candidate must be detail oriented, work at a good pace, be able to work independently and willing to work long hours (as necessary).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 4+ years of experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write, and execute very complex SQL queries, and understand the logic of stored procedures
- Experience performing complex data analysis of large datasets
- Experience tuning T-SQL queries
- Experience using SQL Server error handling
- Experience using source control
- Expertise with advanced Excel and data manipulation
- VBA Scripting
- Data cleansing and data manipulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent analytical and organizational skills; Strong deductive reasoning
- Ability to multi-task and work separate projects in a fast paced & dynamic company environment and extremely tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft SQL management studio
- Flexibility with work schedule is a must - shifts will cover all hours of operations, including beyond ordinary business hours (rotating shifts 9:00-6:00pm EST and 1:00pm – 10:00pm EST)
To learn more, please visit www.krollbusinessservices.com.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Intern, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bid Manager II, Commercial Operations Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India, Mumbai, India