Senior Developer, Information Management and GovernanceJob ID 21006515 United States; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles, California; New York, New York; Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Information Management and Governance practice assists corporate legal departments, law firms and governmental agencies improve business performance, spend management and organizational effectiveness on a sustainable basis through services that focus on Contract Management, Information Lifecycle Management, Innovation Asset Management and Legal Operations. Our Intern receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This position is within the Kroll’s Legal Management Consulting team to support a wide range of contracting system projects including the Apttus Conga CLM application within Salesforce platform. This role is an integral part of the project team and will support the technical and functional arms of the project team to develop comprehensive contracting functionality for our clients. A primary focus is the Salesforce and Apttus contracting system development.
- Responsibilities may include participating in business operations analysis, planning and testing enterprise integrations and functionality to create efficiencies and automations based on client requirements and our functional team’s design.
- Knowledge of CLM business process and technology is beneficial.
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience with deeper experience working on APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and data migration using Data Loader.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Apttus(Conga) CPQ or CLM
- Approximately 8+ years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable cloud solutions.
- Good exposure on Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ [Apttus] Modules.
- Minimum 2+ year’s proven experience in Apttus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce development (including APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, Java and Java Script).
- Experience in projects implementing CLM [Apttus] solutions.
- Experience on common integration patterns used on the Force.com Platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com technical Architecture.
- Communication skills both internally and client facing is a must.
- Good working knowledge on Service Cloud.
- Working Knowledge on Flosum Salesforce Continuous Deployment Tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of Boomi integration platform would be appreciated.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States