Senior Associate, Transfer PricingJob ID 21006887 United States; Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Florida; New York, New York; Morristown, New Jersey; Nashville, Tennessee; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; San Francisco, California; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Richardson, Texas; Denver, Colorado; East Palo Alto, California; Los Angeles, California Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Transfer Pricing practice a division of Kroll provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
**** Note: This position is a hybrid position that is physically based in Boston****
Senior Associates provide unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
- Partnering with project teams to design solutions to clients’ economic business matters
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Leading day-to-day efforts on client engagements, including managing small teams
- Managing and building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Building and reviewing financial models
- Structuring and preparing client ready deliverables (e.g., presentations, reports, etc.)
- 3 years of transfer pricing experience or the equivalent in a related field (e.g., Economics, Valuation, Financial Analysis)
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel / modelling
- Demonstrated experience developing and mentoring staff
- An entrepreneurial spirit that exemplifies your ability and enthusiasm to support and build client relationships
- Certification (e.g., CPA, CFA) or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting) would be a plus
- Understanding of financial transactions would be a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current New York salary range for this position is $70,000 to $150,000