Senior Associate, Transfer PricingJob ID 21005803 United States; Chicago, Illinois; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Denver, Colorado; San Francisco, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Miami, Florida Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation. Our Transfer Pricing Controversy Services provide independent testifying witnesses and technical advisors to resolve disputes at all stages of the dispute life cycle. Our team of experts brings a high level of technical prowess in economics and finance to assist companies and attorneys in their efforts to resolve transfer pricing controversies in a variety of venues, either as consultants or as independent experts.
This position will primarily work with our Transfer Pricing Controversy team assisting clients in global transfer pricing litigation, audit defense, and all other dispute resolutions. This position is also expected to work with the broader Transfer Pricing group assisting clients with compliance, planning and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
HOW OUR TRANSFER PRICING PRACTICE IS DIFFERENT
• Our Transfer Pricing group sits within Kroll’s industry leading Valuation Services business line, creating opportunities for cross-collaboration and learning that are not present in other firms.
• Our project mix includes large, complex engagements such as intangible property valuation and intercompany financing arrangements, and our professionals at all seniority levels get exposure to these projects.
• We have an entrepreneurial culture where high performers can excel and advance their careers quickly.
- Our practitioners at all levels have regular engagement with the most senior team members and the opportunity to work collaboratively with them on client engagements.
Senior Associates provide unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
- Partnering with project teams to design solutions to clients’ economic business matters
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Performing analysis, determining appropriate transfer pricing/valuation methodology, and building and reviewing financial models
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements
- Drafting functional, asset, and risk analysis documents
- Leading day-to-day efforts on client engagements, including managing small teams
- Managing and building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Structuring and preparing client ready deliverables (e.g., presentations, reports, etc.)
- 3 years of transfer pricing experience or the equivalent in a related field (e.g., Economics, Valuation, Financial Analysis)
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational, analytical, research, quantitative and writing skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel / modelling; knowledge of VBA a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing and mentoring staff and working in collaborative and inclusive team environments
- An entrepreneurial spirit that exemplifies your ability and enthusiasm to support and build client relationships
- Understanding of financial transactions preferred but not mandatory
- Master’s degree in the field of Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred but not mandatory
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.