I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory ServicesUnited States; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004443 United States; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES
Operating from more than 28 countries and 70 offices, Kroll helps clients realize business goals across M&A, restructuring, financing, and other corporate transactions. We have an established, and truly global, TAS practice, that has multidisciplinary capabilities across financial, tax, operations, and IT / cyber due diligence.
We are rapidly growing market share, to become a major challenger to the traditional Big 4 accounting firms, at a time of unprecedented regulatory and market upheaval.
We are now investing to further grow our Strategy & Commercial Diligence capability in the USA. After the initial success of the CDD investment and growth in London, which complements our broader TAS capabilities, this is a rare opportunity to join – and make your own mark in – a team in its ‘high growth’ phase, with unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of our TAS business in the American and Global markets
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-led approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach and not constrained by territorial/personal boundaries; and
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression
- Support the team on all relevant private equity and selected corporate transaction deal flows.
- Develop strategic insights on assets and sectors and take these to market with colleagues.
- Support with the execution of strategy and commercial due diligence engagements: defining an appropriate scope, and drafting a robust, well-structured report
- Work closely with the broader Kroll team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects.
- Understand the capabilities of our wider firm and identify opportunities to cross-sell additional services to our clients; and
- Support our team with people initiatives, including recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering finance, economics or related discipline.
- MBA preferred with at least 1 year of relevant experience, or a minimum of 3 years of experience with a track record in successfully delivering on a breadth of commercial due diligence engagements, and / or deep strategy experience within a sector, possibly acquired through a corporate strategy role.
- Ambitious, disciplined self-starter
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- European language skills very much valued; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.