I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory ServicesUnited States; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Washington D.C., District of Columbia
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004294 United States; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
To complement its existing Transaction Advisory Services offering, Kroll is continuing to grow its Transaction Structuring and Accounting practice. This team provides commercially focused accounting advice across the entire deal continuum, from designing transaction structures through to post deal integration and optimization. This team simplifies complex accounting problems helping our clients navigate change.
We are seeking a high-calibre individual looking to build on their current technical knowledge and commercial experience to work on diverse and demanding transactions. Help identify efficient and effective solutions to technical accounting and transaction issues and deliver these solutions to our clients
The team will provide high quality training for an accounting qualified candidate looking to gain some exciting experience in Transactions. No previous Transactions experience necessary, just a clear interest in M&A advisory!
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This team is in a ‘high growth’ phase and presents unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Working on high-profile global transactions
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression in an environment of meritocracy
- Opportunity to test your mental agility and ability
- Working in a collaborative and supportive team with support from experienced senior members of the team
- Client-facing work across every level in the team
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the team
- Flexible working arrangement and performance-based reward structure
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- CPA or eligible to sit for exam
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Public accounting experience
- Knowledge of ASC 805, ASC 606, ASC 842 (which we will enhance) and willingness to write technical memorandums
- Key interest in M&A advisory; accounting due diligence; purchase price allocations; advising on sale and purchase agreements; and M&A disputes
- Strong interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- High proficiency in the use Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.