Senior Associate, Site Selection & Incentives AdvisoryJob ID 21005816 United States; Cleveland, Ohio Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Site Selection and Incentives Advisory practice helps companies select sites that meet future workforce needs and secure value from business incentives.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
**Note: The candidate will need to be physically located in the Cleveland, OH area. **
Within Tax, our Site Selection & Incentives Advisory practice will assist companies in assessing and selecting new locations for their companies and accessing the myriad tax and other financial incentives offered by state and local governments in return for their investment initiatives and economic activity. We are currently looking for a Senior Associate level candidate to join our practice. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting with proposals and qualifications for our professionals to share with prospective clients
- Working cooperatively with our professionals to develop parameters for a new location and selecting variables and data to assist the client with their decisions.
- Project management including preparing workplans and Gantt charts
- Developing discounted cash flow models to compare the benefits and advantages of each site under consideration
- Gathering data from state and local communities and publicly available data sources to support the models
- Prepare labor market analysis, preferably using EMSI data
- Presenting location analysis to our professionals in preparation for client meetings
- Assist our professionals with creating and executing negotiating strategies on behalf of clients seeking new sites, and credits and incentives for their projects
- Preparing incentive applications and project closing deliverables
- Assisting with client incentive compliance reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of site selection methods, processes, and analysis as well as financial incentives (both statutory and discretionary in nature)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within a consulting or real estate firm, economic development agency or a state tax agency. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proven dedication to teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with GIS software platforms and EMSI date platform is a plus
- Proven track record relevant to previous work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to work in an often deadline-driven environment
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.