Senior Associate, Property Tax ComplianceJob ID 21004692 United States; Houston, Texas; Addison, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Property Tax Service assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Note: We have multiple openings, this position can be located in Richardson/ Dallas or Houston.
As a Senior Associate in Property Tax Compliance duties will include the following:
- Set up and maintain client data (Legal Entities, Properties, Accounts/Parcels, Assets)
- Review client information for completeness and integrity
- Monitor the current laws, trends and techniques relative to property tax requirements and property valuation to afford the client the most legally advantageous status
- Reconcile the estimated property tax liability accruals of the client
- Monitor team efficiency to maintain margin goals established by upper management
- Manage team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Ability to maintain positive client relationships and ensure that all clients' needs are met
- Research and consult with clients and assessors on various property tax issues
- Ability to help the Lead coordinate and prioritize assignments and deadlines for team
- Stay informed on property tax procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Prepare the estimated property tax liability accruals of the client
- Initiate data requests (properties, accounts, assets) from clients and follow up
- Ability to mentor team on the technical skills required to work the entire Property Tax cycle
- Able to give feedback on Analyst team members to their Team Lead/Manager
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers and clients
- Working knowledge of personal computer and multiple software applications used in job functions including Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to collaborate with leads and other team members
- Demonstrate the ability to obtain technical expertise in the managed field
- Ability to problem solve and make educated decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field OR a minimum of six years related work experience
- Four to six years of Property Tax experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.