Senior Associate, Data Insights and ForensicsJob ID 21004274 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Data Insights & Forensics professionals are experienced advisors built on Kroll’s DNA of risk and investigations. Traditional technologists (forensics, data analysis, discovery) and data scientists converge with globally experienced fact-finding professionals to provide clients with unparalleled end-to-end technology, data analytics, and integrity solutions throughout the Compliance, Investigation and Litigation lifecycle.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Working with teams on complex open-ended investigative projects to discover anomalies, unusual behaviours/trends, and to measure risks for the purposes of forensic and regulatory investigations, compliance, and litigation work. Example areas of work will include fraud, bribery and corruption, sanctions, money laundering, data governance and privacy, market abuse, insider trading and much more
- Assisting with scoping, designing, and developing data engineering and analytic solutions using a range of tools and analytic techniques
- Preparing project reports, presentations, visualizations, and technical documentation
- Supporting research and development of products and tools
- Collaborating creatively with Kroll colleagues to create cross-functional value-add solutions with technology, data, and analytics components
- Supporting the growth of our practice on recruitment initiatives including, resume reviews, candidate testing and interviewing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or other STEM designation
- Proficient with data engineering fundamentals including data extraction, transformation and load using databases with large data volumes
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results, delivering high quality work with a client centric mindset
- Understanding of financial and accounting system data (e.g. ERP, trading, compliance)
- Significant experience in the design, development, and review of complex SQL and/or Python scripts
- Demonstratable technical experience with some of the following:
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Neo4j
- Scripting and exploration: Python, R, SQL
- Visualization: Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio, Spotfire
- Big data: Spark, Hadoop, Blockchain, Data Lakes
- Cloud computing: Azure, AWS
- Additional desired skills will include the following:
- Knowledge and application of statistical techniques
- Understanding and/or development of machine learning approaches, including Natural Language Processing and pattern recognition techniques
- Knowledge of network analysis techniques and when/how to apply them
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age ordisability.