Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk - CRM AdministratorUnited States
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk - CRM AdministratorJob ID 21007434 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 3,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This position supports sales efforts by providing key business development support to the sales team. Position will be the resident expert for all CRM related administration, functionality, and technical activities, specifically for the Cyber business unit.
The Senior Associate, Cyber Risk - CRM Administrator is responsible for leading and managing Sales Operations functions, while supporting sales personnel in the Cyber division. This is a highly visible and complex role since the candidate will be required to support and work with executives and users across the organization. The successful employee must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption and value of the usage of Salesforce.com. In addition, the candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage and monitor the company’s Salesforce CRM application.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts and notifications, email templates, triggers, reports, and dashboards.
- Import and export data
- Provide daily end user support
- Design, create and deploy reports and dashboards to analyze key metrics.
- Create workflows for automated routing, escalation, and email alerts
- Create profiles and roles, as well as sharing settings
- Develop and train on new best practice procedures, end user documentation and release information
- Keep company up to date with new features and products available
- Integrate 3rd party applications and websites
- Develop and customize Salesforce and related applications based on user needs
- Develop field and page layouts for standard and custom objects
- Oversee data quality processes, manage data, and eliminate duplications.
- Provide overall Salesforce functional expertise
- Collaborate with technical resources to design solutions as needed
- Architect solutions that solve our business function problems
- Define business processes using Salesforce best practices
- Manage user accounts
- Configure system settings and options
- Design, develop, modify, test, debug and evaluate programs
- Develop and maintain validation rules
- Create, modify and manage objects, fields and formulas
- Plan, design and execute, integration and acceptance tests.
- Identify and implement tools, processes, and technologies to enhance sales force effectiveness and productivity.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have data analysis, programming ability and reading comprehension abilities. Time management, vendor management, decision-making, time constraints, and implementation
- 3 - 5 years’ experience managing a Salesforce.com system
- Salesforce.com Certified required
- Developer certification a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience integrating external platforms/applications with SFDC a plus (Outreach, marketing automation, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high-energy leader
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
- Some business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting) preferred.
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as staff users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused
- Meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required
- Minimum four years working in Sales or Marketing or equivalent time in Operations where working regularly with Sales was part of the experience.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.