Senior Associate - Audit Operations, Kroll Government SolutionsJob ID 21007754 United States; New York, New York; Town of Waterbury, Connecticut; Boston, Massachusetts; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Diamond Bar, California; Richardson, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Government Solutions, is a premier trusted advisor to U.S. state governments and is focused on regulatory compliance matters and fraud detection and prevention solutions for government entities. We utilize our proprietary data analytics platform and experienced team of data scientists and subject matter experts to solve critical questions facing state governments related to compliance, risks and transparency.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Implement audit strategies and workplans for General Ledger audits.
- Utilize accounting and forensic skills to review and evaluate data and supporting documentation for erroneous or inconsistent results and document the analysis performed.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating complex datasets to allow for data interpretation and analysis.
- Work collaboratively with Audit Manager and other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous experience with general ledger auditing, including experience in internal audit, forensic accounting, unclaimed property, and/or CPA license is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and evaluative capabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current New York and California salary range for this position is $70,000 - $150,000.