SCCM AdministratorJob ID 21004624 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Kroll. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
The SCCM Administrator position will provide Imaging and Deployment support to Kroll staff around the world. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for supporting various applications/systems within the firm.
- Responsible for administration, management, and maintenance of Microsoft SCCM environments
- Responsible for packaging, testing and deployment of software and updates as required across the enterprise
- Responsible for maintaining a standard up to date desktop image(s)
- Responsible for deployment and compliance of desktop software(s)
- Responsible for driver and bios update as required
- Responsible for SCCM console updates as needed
- Responsible for Distribution point setup, config, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Strong troubleshooting of imaging and deployment related issues
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, packaging, collections and other SCCM functions
- In-depth knowledge of reporting and custom queries
- Basic knowledge of various other IT practices (networking, servers, voice, email, PowerShell)
- Assist in maintaining overall endpoint health and device compliance through use of SCCM
- Familiar with Microsoft Intune / Endpoint Manager
- Familiar with SCCM and CMG (cloud management gateway) integration
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sound understanding on customer support, operations and processes
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and Office 365.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience using a helpdesk or IT incident management software
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District