I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Managing Director, Transaction Advisory ServicesUnited States; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Houston, Texas; San Francisco, California; Los Angeles, California; New York, New York
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004046 United States; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Houston, Texas; San Francisco, California; Los Angeles, California; New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. We are seeking a Managing Director and Leader for our Commercial Due Diligence (CDD) business in the US. This role will report to the Global Leader for our Transaction Advisory Services business.
Job can be located in the following locations: New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles or San Francisco
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Build, lead and develop Commercial Due Diligence (CDD) and growth strategy services to Private Equity (PE) and Corporate clients.
- Engage in business development activities to grow both our CDD and overall TAS business in the Americas by marketing services both to external clients and internal partners, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop revenue-earning relationships with private equity firms.
- Identify pre and post-close business opportunities and enhance go-to market strategies.
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater Kroll service lines and business units.
- Work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams to both win and execute large-scale engagements.
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business.
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a major strategy, boutique strategy, Big 4 consulting firm, or private equity fund with a specialization in M&A and commercial due diligence and growth strategy
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or another related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Significant experience helping corporations or private equity firms conduct thorough analysis of potential acquisition targets, including assessing the market landscape (structure, size and profitability, drivers of performance, trends, outlook), the target's competitive position (competitive landscape, target's relative financial performance, target's relative offer position), and the viability of the target's revenue and profit forecast and client's investment thesis
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to understand how business model decisions impact performance
- Comfort with ambiguity and fluid client situations and ability to work in a fast-paced deal environment; travel varies with client assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.