Manager I, Experienced Talent AcquisitionJob ID 21003966 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Manager II, Talent Acquisition to join our team who will focus primarily on Cyber Risk recruiting in the Americas. This position will be part of a broader global recruitment function and will report to the Cyber Risk Talent Acquisition Lead.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle for Cyber Risk candidates in North America (US, Canada) to ensure a great candidate experience
- Work with Cyber Risk leaders to develop the appropriate strategy to penetrate the market and approach candidates
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to hiring managers for review
- Work with country, department leaders and the Human Capital leadership team to understand relevant local laws, formulate offer components, present offers to candidates, and follow through to Onboarding once the offer is accepted
- Manage and maintain key internal client relationships
- Assist in the process of developing and updating job descriptions for the Cyber Risk business unit
- Track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system (Oracle Recruiting Cloud)
- Work with support staff to schedule interviews
- Partner with the internal sourcing team to develop relationships with potential external candidates, attracting passive candidates and turning them into active candidates
- Ensure client satisfaction by having a thorough understanding of the Cyber Risk business unit and its roles
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in cyber and/or technology recruiting/ talent acquisition with a focus on; a combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar) is desirable
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including direct sourcing, behavioral & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Cyber and IT/Technology recruiting experienced is required
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organization in a consulting environment
- Experience with the interview training programs and selection assessment methodologies
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Oracle Recruiting Cloud).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.