Global Talent Acquisition LeaderJob ID 21003914 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Leader for the firm’s new Kroll Digital Services (KDS) practice. This position will be part of a larger recruitment function and will manage all talent acquisition efforts for KDS. As a global partner in this new business unit, this Senior Manager of global talent acquisition will be instrumental in the headcount build out and development of this newly formed business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work directly with the Kroll Digital Services practice leader to develop appropriate strategies to penetrate the market and approach candidates
- Collaborate with the Kroll internal compensation and business partner team to develop appropriate salary banding and titles for the KDS roles
- Lead the process of developing and updating job descriptions for each respective role
- Partner with the internal sourcing team to develop market data and candidate pipelines that identify potential external candidates and attract passive candidates that turn into active candidates
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to hiring managers for review
- Manage and oversee the recruitment lifecycle globally for all KDS candidates to ensure a great candidate experience
- Work with support staff to schedule interviews
- Initiate requisitions and track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system (Oracle Recruiting Cloud)
- Work with country and business unit leaders as well as the Human Capital team to understand relevant local laws, formulate offer components, present offers to candidates and follow through to Onboarding, once the offer is accepted
- Ensure client satisfaction by meeting the hiring and growth plans and having a thorough understanding of the KDS practice and roles
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Manage, coach and mentor junior members of the global recruiting team
- Minimum 12 years’ experience, specific in technology/IT recruiting; a combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar) is desirable
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including direct sourcing, behavioral & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive/knowledgeable to international recruiting practices
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organization in a consulting environment
- Experience with the interview training programs and selection assessment methodologies
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (ideally Oracle Recruiting Cloud).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.