Director, Transfer PricingJob ID 21005805 United States; Chicago, Illinois; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Denver, Colorado; San Francisco, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Miami, Florida Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation. Our Transfer Pricing Controversy Services provide independent testifying witnesses and technical advisors to resolve disputes at all stages of the dispute life cycle. Our team of experts brings a high level of technical prowess in economics and finance to assist companies and attorneys in their efforts to resolve transfer pricing controversies in a variety of venues, either as consultants or as independent experts.
This position will primarily work with our Transfer Pricing Controversy team assisting clients in global transfer pricing litigation, audit defense, and all other dispute resolutions. This position is also expected to work with the broader Transfer Pricing group assisting clients with compliance, planning and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Develop, recommend, and deliver transfer pricing services in a timely manner
- Develop dispute resolution strategy
- Lead or support transfer pricing experts in litigation matters, including development of expert reports, preparation of expert deposition and testimony
- Strategize on local country revenue authority transfer pricing audits
- Participate in advanced pricing agreements (APA)
- Global transfer pricing planning
- Continuous work towards optimization of the client's existing and new U.S. to foreign and foreign to foreign inter-company transactions
- Special projects relating to client restructuring, acquisition or divestiture
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage the work of client service team members and mentor staff
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data through the use of various software and statistical sampling packages
- Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical business-based conclusions
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Statistics. MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts, including an in-depth knowledge of IRC 482 and the international transfer pricing environment
- Ability to effectively apply economic and financial knowledge to client business issues
- 6-9 years relevant transfer pricing advisory experience including dispute resolution, documentation, research, planning, valuation of intangibles, APAs, and development and review of complex valuation models, preferably in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, research, quantitative and writing skills
- Excellent project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.