I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Director, Transaction Advisory ServicesUnited States; Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; San Francisco, California; Washington D.C., District of Columbia
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21007835 United States; Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; San Francisco, California; Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
To complement its existing Transaction Advisory Services offering, Kroll is continuing to grow IT Due Diligence. The TAS practice provides for our clients in the Private Equity and corporate world seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex challenges.
Our Transaction Advisory Services provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Within the Transaction Advisory Services practice, technical expertise to the firm.
- Work on buy /sell-side technology due diligence engagements
- Analyze and mine large volume of financial data and develop data analytics and dashboard tool for management reporting
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Develop hypotheses / insights on key issues and actively contribute to the wider team discussion
- Define and conduct appropriate primary and secondary research, and quantitative analyses, to validate hypotheses and address all scope areas
- Strong experience in business intelligence is desired.
- Identify post-acquisition steps to optimize savings and improve efficiencies and cost by supporting implementation of technology initiatives
- Assist clients in identifying pre- and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Contribute to the report-writing process
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience in M&A technology due diligence or equivalent
- Previous work experience in transaction consulting or in a comparable environment (e.g. M&A, IT, digital or strategy consulting) required
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts
- Ability to cross-sell other firm services within Corporate Finance and our other business units of GRA, Cyber, VAS and Kroll Business Services.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in information systems, business administration, digital transformation, finance or similar
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to ever changing client demands
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current salary range for this position is $125,000 to $250,000
Similar Job Openings
- Director, Transaction Advisory Services , United States, New York, New York, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, Dallas, Texas, United States, Houston, Texas, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services New York, New York, United States, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Dallas, Texas, United States, Houston, Texas, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Vice President, Technical Structuring & Accounting Tel Aviv, Israel, New York, New York, United States
- Vice President, Transaction Advisory Services - Transformation & Operations Tel Aviv, Israel, New York, New York, United States