Digital Marketing Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 21006520 United States Apply now
Location: US (Remote but preference for northeast coast/tri-state)
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 3,200 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk solutions, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation, including sophisticated managed detection and response solutions, we help clients – of all sizes – make confident decisions.
About the role
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Senior Associate to join the Cyber Risk Marketing team.
This individual will help plan, execute, and analyze campaigns across our digital channels, working closely with our regional marketers, business development teams, technical experts, product managers, and agencies to accelerate demand generation efforts.
This role will require strong communication and project management skills, as the successful candidate will become the primary interface between Kroll Cyber Risk’s Digital Marketing team and the centralized Integrated Marketing team and will be a key point of contact for several agencies.
This individual will help coordinate the planning and execution of global digital marketing initiatives and play a crucial role in building the Digital Marketing function into a center of excellence for colleagues across the business.
- Assist in the planning and execution of global digital marketing campaigns
- Develop strategies to raise awareness of Kroll services and drive traffic to Kroll websites
- Drive inbound lead generation through regular analysis and optimization of web content to support strategic SEM/SEO initiatives
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with agencies supporting SEO, PPC and other initiatives to help drive performance
- Partner with web publishing team to develop service pages, blog posts and other web content
- Utilize digital analytics to measure campaign performance, optimize user experience, and assess ROI
- Regularly collaborate with product and content teams to ensure propositions are communicated as effectively as possible
- Ensure consistency of brand messaging across digital platforms
- Plan, draft, and monitor performance of social media content
- Collate and analyze digital performance metrics to support monthly reporting cycles and identify areas for improvement
- Data analysis and segmentation to identify and nurture target audiences leveraging our email marketing platform
- Review and proof content across digital channels
- Request, track and manage projects and coordinate support team resources through project management tools
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent in marketing, communications, journalism, English, business, or related area
- 3+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably in the technology, software or security space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website content management systems, preferably WordPress
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and email marketing and automation platforms
- Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills to operate strategically across all levels of the organization and with senior external stakeholders
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn and creative flair
- Understanding of the cyber security industry and competitive landscape
- Ability to work as part of a complex cross-functional and cross-regional team
- Strong project management and agency management skills
- A keen eye for detail and analytical and results-driven approach
- Proactive mindset and ability to effectively manage time while working remotely
- Evidence of strong commercial acumen
- Google Ads and/or Analytics certification
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with Eloqua/Pardot/Marketo or other automation tools
- Experience working at or with digital marketing agencies
- Additional language skills (such as French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or German)
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns in languages other than English
To be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States