DevOps EngineerJob ID 21006342 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its Corporate and Cloud Operations team. This position is responsible for automating the build, release and logging process into non-production and production environments. In addition, ensuring the quality and consistency of internal and customer facing releases. The qualified candidate will lead releases by working with cross functional teams including infrastructure, networking, software development, architecture, business intelligence, quality assurance, product development and operations. We are looking for a candidate currently working as DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer or having solid foundational experience ready to take the next step in their career.
- Develop automated build scrips where applicable to build, integrate, and deploy software releases
- Actively troubleshoot any deployment issues that arise during the SDLC
- Identify manual processes that can be automated and in compliance with security requirements
- Identify and manage risks, dependencies, and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Participate in application implementation meetings
- Cultivate processes, best practices and tools for release management, logging and monitoring and system integrations
- Manage pre-production environment consistency throughout the release process
- Skills in performance, stability, and reliability monitoring of complex systems
- Skills in root cause analysis and risk mitigation plans
- Communicate in an effective manner that promotes healthy relationships with both internal and external team members
- Stay current with new technologies and evaluation of tools
- Serve as a backup as for release engineer that is responsible for organizing and managing software releases into non-production and production environments
- Work flexible hours as needed
- 2-4+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, or directly relevant position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar platform(s)
- Experience in a change management environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Technical skills including:
o Git/Git CLI
o Visual Studio
o .NET Core (C#)
o MS SQL
- Solid understanding of Azure DevOps YAML and Classic pipelines
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies and applying them to software solution
- Agile framework experience (Scrum / Kanban)
- Experience with Continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) highly preferred
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States