Communications Operations Manager IIJob ID 21004445 United States Apply now
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Kroll. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
The Communications Operation Manager position will assist Kroll’s growing Microsoft Teams implementation and will aid in global adoption of the technology. A successful candidate will have experience in strategic deployment of Microsoft Teams and will interface with business leaders to ensure objectives are being met.
- Consult with Microsoft Teams main stakeholders to understand business problems and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Dissect high-level information into details and communicate these details in a manner understood by relevant audiences
- Analyze and propose configurations, integrations, and other changes within the system per user /customer business needs
- Work closely with Business Units, and Security Teams to gain in-depth understanding of business issues; identifying, analyzing, and translating business needs into functional specifications; and working collaboratively with Engineering, Managers and Technical Project Managers in the implementation of Collaboration solutions
- Build relationships with technical leaders and decision-makers in other groups to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence
- Assume leadership and responsibility for the design of the solutions provided by the team, including creating/developing architectural advances to accommodate future features/capabilities
- Plan, architect and execute medium to large projects, including the coordination of cross functional resources.
- Research and communicate awareness of up-coming Microsoft Teams features.
- Development of strategic roadmaps and other long-range planning documentation.
- Ability to design a process and present to relevant audiences
- 8+ years technical experience with Collaboration Tools and/or Voice, Video, Messaging platforms
- Prior experience reviewing and analyzing Microsoft Teams application, Voice/Video Conferencing applications while making suggestions for design improvements and strategy roadmaps
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities; ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and resolution processes
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Self-motivated leader with excellent time management
- Flexible and professional
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 suite (MS Teams & Sharepoint)
- Advanced knowledge of PowerBI and PowerApps
- Working knowledge of MS Exchange
- Working knowledge of MS Viva
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District