Business Analyst II, Prime ClerkJob ID 21004317 United States; Nashville, Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia; Morristown, New Jersey; New York, New York; Houston, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Diamond Bar, California; East Palo Alto, California; San Francisco, California Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Kroll, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than [3,500] employees in over 70 offices around the world.
Kroll Corporate Actions has unmatched expertise administering corporate events offered to holders of public securities. We provide clients with the comprehensive resources they need to execute their corporate transactions globally with capabilities serving, among other things, rights offerings; tender offers; exchange offers; proxy events; consent solicitations; and distributions of cash, securities, and other entitlements. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Note: This position can be remote.
- Ask "What problem are we solving?" first, followed by "Do we need to do this?"
- Gather all relevant information and requirements
- Create user centric and data-driven visual designs tapping into your gut when needed
- Work from a design system
- Use and build upon PX, the Prime Clerk Experience design system
- Take a project (and eventually a product) and work on it independently and communicate updates daily/weekly
- Work day-to-day with development and product team to release features and provide operational support
- Follow up and follows through with Dev and Stakeholders daily
- Willingness to jump in and work on items outside of normal scope of responsibility when client service requires so. All hands-on deck doesn't happen often but when it does, "How can I help?" is the attitude around here.
- Design reviews - share your work and show your process.
- Be a mentor and a mentee.
- Be meticulous about proper SDLC (Dev→ QA→ UAT→Release→Post-release) - recommending updates to process as needed
- Design thinking mindset (Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test) - both using and teaching others this way of tackling problems.
- Communication - ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and ideas over chat, email, or in presentations
- Tools - Proficient in Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch
- Attention to detail - the little things matter to you. You measure twice, cut once.
- Writing - clear and concise writing ability. Able to comfortably produce SOPs, Requirements documents, KB articles, Product News updates.
- Business Minded - you always consider the impact to the customer and the bottom line
- Humility - especially when receiving feedback.
- Self-awareness of limits - you ask for assistance sooner than later
- Confidence - says no, gracefully
- Grit - advocates for users’ needs
- (BONUS) Retrospective Analysis
- (optional) Create prototypes in HTML (HTML, CSS, JS)
- 2 years experience minimum, 5 years of experience ideal
To learn more, please visit www.krollbusinessservices.com.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.