Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Associate Principal, Technical Product Manager, Cyber RiskUnited States
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Associate Principal, Technical Product Manager, Cyber RiskJob ID 21009066 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Define technical standards and operating models for cyber security managed services, primarily as related to Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Microsoft cloud security products and architecture (Azure, Entra ID, Sentinel, Defender suite)
- Work with engineering and operational teams to implement consistent playbooks and well-optimized processes
- Assist in ongoing evaluation and testing of security products and platforms
- Maintain strong relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Clearly communicate technical concepts to a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- Support the development of new managed services offerings, integrations, and business opportunities
- Lead and mentor junior team members in technical product management and architecture roles
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 5 years+ of relevant work experience in security engineering and/or architecture, preferably in a MSSP or MDR environment
- In-depth knowledge of capabilities and feature sets of SIEM and EDR platforms such as Microsoft Sentinel, Splunk, SentinelOne, Carbon Black, and Defender for Endpoint
- In-depth understanding of information security best practices, especially in the realm of incident response
- Team leadership and client management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with global and virtual teams
- Microsoft certifications such as Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Expert a plus
- Relevant cyber security certifications including CISSP, CISM, CCSP a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, or disability.
Similar Job Openings
- Director, Client Success, Identity Theft and Breach Notification , United States
- Associate, Operations Manager, Identity Theft and Breach Notification , United States
- Associate Managing Director, Identity Theft and Breach Notification , United States
- Senior Associate, Offensive Security, Cyber Risk , United States