Associate, Marketing Social MediaJob ID 21004564 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate focused on Social Media to join the global marketing team. The position will be based in North America, with an option for remote work from home opportunity. The individual will join our global social media team and will be responsible for social media content management and publishing across the firm’s corporate social media channels and employee advocacy tool, Smarp. The prospective candidate should have an undergraduate degree in marketing or a related field, and 3+ years of social media marketing experience preferably in professional or financial services.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Associate – Social Media include:
- Manage the social media request queue with responsibility for supporting business unit marketers with respect to social media content creating and editing across all social channels
- Manage the firm’s social editorial calendar, translating high-level marketing strategy and messaging into relevant content
- Coordinate with Creative and Video teams to create engaging social media content that aligns with brand standards
- Learn the business needs and goals and be strategically focused, detail-oriented and committed to driving business growth via strategic social media efforts
- Create data-driven content by utilizing social analytics platforms and surveying competitive landscape to share insights and trends
- Partner with teams across the firm to craft messages that support broader strategic goals and evergreen campaigns
- Create and deliver in-depth reports and dashboards in Sprout and Smarp for business and marketing stakeholders covering key performance metrics and insights
- Identify and capitalize on new and emerging social trends to enhance the firm’s social media audience and engagement
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business and the Kroll brand
- A Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in creating content for digital experiences
- Demonstrated experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Familiarity with social media publishing and measurement platforms such as Sprout Social and Smarp is an added advantage
- Rapid and exceptional writing, editing and content creation skills
- Strong technical, communication and analytical skills with ability to learn the firm’s service and product offerings
- Strong project management skills, including attention to detail and willingness to perform a wide range of tasks
- Ability to manage and train team members
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively. Strong initiative and follow through required.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District