Associate (Contingent), Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21003328 United States Apply now
One Flexible Team – One Flexible Workforce
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
As Kroll remains at the forefront of the ever-changing business landscape, we’re continuing to offer opportunities to grow professionally within a flexible, part-time and remote working environment. As a part of our One Flexible Team, your amount of work will fluctuate based on our existing projects. To tackle them,you’ll be armed with training and support to develop your skills with the flexibility to tailor your schedule to your needs.
- Conduct in-depth research in English and foreign languages, regarding companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet
- Support the overall research and due diligence process at the company. They will be exposed to due diligence practices used globally to mitigate the impact of fraud and corruption. We place a high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride.
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
- Review gathered information, analyze extensively and then compile into well-structured logical and objective written summary reports
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Fluency/proficiency in a foreign language (written and reading) is highly desired, especially in English, Arabic, Indonesian, Malaysian, Bengali, Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Polish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.