Analyst, Property Tax ComplianceJob ID 21004319 United States; Addison, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax practice a division of Kroll assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Note: This position can be located in Richardson formerly Addison or Houston.
Our Property Tax Analysts focus on real estate and personal property tax compliance services including processing assessment notices and tax bills, analyzing asset data and preparing renditions, maintaining data integrity in proprietary applications, communicating with clients and taxing authorities and monitoring administrative projects.
- Effectively communicating with team, clients, landlords, assessors and collectors
- Reviewing and processing filings/renditions, assessment notices, and tax bills
- Securing and auditing statements (assessment notices, tax bills, etc.)
- Learning proprietary software application to manage data
- Staying informed on property tax procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or General Business from an accredited university or college
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical thinker with great attention to detail who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.