Analyst, Data AnalysisJob ID 21003581 United States Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning practice, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of AI projects. You will be working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Data gathering, checking, wrangling, reporting and visualizing
- Work with team on the design, development, and production support of a range of visualizations-based analytics products using tools like Power BI
- Work with product owners, business teams, data scientists and engineering teams to gather, create, and label datasets for model training
- Work with product owners and engineers to analyze and report on input and output data quality of machine learning models
- Collaboratively identify the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems
- Create automated pipelines for business reporting
- Create user interface to visualize data and results
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
- Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst and product owners (as well as other business units) with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to internal customers for feedback
- Working with global teams
- Deep understanding of data structures
- Quick to understand business needs and learn domain specific knowledge
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with an international team
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL and DAX scripting
- Experience with NLP tools like spaCy or NLTK
- Cloud experience, especially Azure
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.