Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Vice President, Cyber Risk: Enterprise Account Director - New Business Sales and Account ManagementUnited Kingdom
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Vice President, Cyber Risk: Enterprise Account Director - New Business Sales and Account ManagementJob ID 21008446 United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 3,000 incident response cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations, intelligence and managed security services. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
Kroll provides Managed Detection and Response services to hundreds of clients globally with award winning services recognised by leading analysts. The Kroll Responder MDR service combines enhanced incident detection, “real” incident response and unique insights gained from the thousands of incident response engagements undertaken annually.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll Cyber Risk is seeking a Vice President, Enterprise Account Director, responsible for end-to-end sales of new business opportunities to the largest clients in the region including FTSE 100 companies. The Kroll Cyber Risk sales team is responsible for selling the entire suite of products including:
- Cyber Risk Assessments & Preparedness Exercises
- Managed Detection & Response services
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
This role involves new business acquisition and the management of existing accounts for enterprise organisations. The successful candidate will sell the full Cyber Risk portfolio from incident response through to MDR services and will work in conjunction with cyber practitioners and subject matter experts. The role involves the coverage of the full sales lifecycle from the initial lead through to opportunity closure. Leads will be from multiple channels including being self-generated and referrals from various sources.
The right candidate will be an experienced and independent professional who has the ability to own and manage a pipeline of opportunities and leads working together with marketing, subject matter experts and practitioners.
- Build and develop a qualified pipeline of new Cyber Risk opportunities.
- Effectively pitch the Kroll Cyber Risk capabilities, services, and value proposition.
- Build or already have a set of existing target buyers (e.g. CISO, CIO).
- Collaborate heavily with cyber practitioners through the full sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals.
- Work with internal teams and our clients to reach mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions.
- Undertake account management of existing and newly acquired clients including selling additional services.
- Participate in lead generation activities, including events and prospecting campaigns.
- Maintain highly responsive and professional communications with clients and prospects.
- Use Salesforce.com and other tools to document sales activities.
- Achieve annual quota.
- Have 10+ years related experience in cyber security and / or services sales.
- Prior experience in selling complex deals to the largest UK commercial organisations.
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced in proposal and contract preparation.
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be adaptive, enthusiastic, and have the drive to succeed.
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions.
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and able to learn new sales tools.
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Similar Job Openings
- Associate Platform Deployment Engineer, Cyber Risk United Kingdom
- Vice President, Cyber Risk London, United Kingdom
- Associate - Security Operations Centre Analyst, Cyber Risk United Kingdom