Site Support SpecialistJob ID 21007318 United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for a Level 2/3 IT Site Support Specialist who will provide technical support services to all employees and Level 1/2 IT teams in supported Kroll Offices globally. This is a hands-on role where you will provide both remote and desktop support as well as assist with projects like storage implementation, server and network upgrades and mobile computing reviews. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to work within a Global firm, develop your IT skills and get involved with a range of interesting IT projects. This Level 2/3 IT Site Support Specialist role will serve as a bridge between Engineering and front-line support services teams, and be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and end-user support in the areas of Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 10/11), Microsoft Office 365, off-the-shelf applications, Remote Connectivity Platform, network/local HP & Canon printers via desk side, phone support or remote support.
- Tenacious logging of tickets and timely resolution of first-line issues, or escalation to other support teams.
- Providing desktop/laptop break/fix/maintenance support.
- Providing support for Microsoft Office 365 / Windows 365 platforms: Office, Teams, SharePoint & OneDrive.
- Providing support related to Remote Connectivity, VPN(s) remote environments, remote apps.
- Providing support for Mobile Device Management Platforms (InTune).
The ideal IT Site Support Specialist will have prior IT experience preferable within the professional services industry, excellent communications skills and an aptitude for problem solving. We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to prioritize issues on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience working in an ITIL based Service Desk.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows based technologies. Additionally, Mac OSX and Jamf preferred.
- Hardware platforms including Lenovo, HP & Apple Mac laptops & Cisco IP phones.
- Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM and InTune.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN/Desktop situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.