Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Manager, Marketing, Cyber RiskUnited Kingdom
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Manager, Marketing, Cyber RiskJob ID 21004597 United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,700 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk solutions, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – make confident decisions.
The EMEA Cyber Risk Marketing Manager will have regional responsibility for developing and implementing integrated campaigns to support the growth of the cyber risk practice in the region. In this role, you’ll adapt the global marketing strategy to fit regional needs, forecasting sales needs and campaign budgets, and working with sales teams to ensure that marketing strengthens our brand and drive meaningful results.
You’ll join the global Cyber Risk marketing team and work closely with cyber investigators, product and account managers, engineering and sales teams in EMEA to develop and fine-tune go-to-market strategy, demand generation, and sales enablement materials. You’ll spend time discovering new avenues to differentiate our services and messages to enable us to capture a larger share of the market.
Successful candidates bring deep regional insight as well as a mix of cyber security, data privacy, and legal marketing in a B2B environment to deliver impactful results across a wide variety of tactics and channels. This candidate will develop a strong understanding of our business, our stakeholders and of the platforms, channels, and approaches that will enable our campaigns to effectively reach and engage target audiences.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Craft impactful go-to-market plans and global playbooks, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies for multiple cyber security services and products.
- Collaborate with other marketing, product management, vendor partners, sales and engineering functions to define and deliver technology value propositions, marketing narratives and core marketing content.
- Partner with our content, event, and digital marketing leaders to adapt global strategy into impactful regional plans
- Build plans focused on key personas including, but not limited to, general counsel, law firm partners, insurance underwriters, information security executives, and privacy officers
- Lead the development of creative and innovative stories to reach our target audiences, leveraging articles, webinars, videos, podcasts, checklists, etc.
- Become a strategic partner for practitioners and business development teams, ensuring campaigns are catered to customer needs and market trends
- Drive growth by building highly scalable and globally applicable marketing programs
- Manage and provide regular reporting on marketing KPIs
- Create and/or manage the creation of regional content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts for global markets
- Drive flawless execution against marketing and BD events
- Cultivate relationships with potential marketing partners and service influencers to build brand and service recognition
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas and leverage this knowledge in the promotion of our overall capabilities
- Create training materials for Sales team members and channel partners to promote key products.
- Work closely with regional PR agencies and global head of PR to maximize media opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience with B2B technology products and professional services, preferably in the cyber security, data privacy, or legal industries, with a special focus in assessments, testing, and governance
- At least 3 years digital marketing experience with fluency in paid and organic search, sponsored content and social media marketing
- Experience with legal, compliance, risk management or cyber security products and services
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as WebEx Teams and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation and analytics tools such as Eloqua and Google Analytics
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs leveraging digital and traditional marketing techniques to drive revenue growth
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Proven track record working with senior executives to fine-tune marketing strategy
- Excellent time-management and project prioritization skills
- Superb communication skills, in both speaking and writing
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across the wider organization
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas, and driving ongoing process improvement
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects, resources, budgets, and personnel
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to establish rapport and confidence with internal stakeholders and partners
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity services and solutions, marketplace, and competitive landscape
- Experience leading research-based content development
- Familiarity with customer experience management, including NPS and customer satisfaction programs
- Pragmatic Marketing certification
- Language skills (such as French, Spanish, Italian or German) and knowledge of marketing and event activity outside the UK
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District