Manager I, University Talent AcquisitionJob ID 21003892 United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees. As part of a global established team, you will be responsible for recruiting university students across Europe and and the Middle East. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is collaborative, and relishes a challenge.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle ensuring a great candidate experience
- Building and executing attraction plans to recruit intern and entry level hires
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with Career Services at target universities
- Organizing and attending university events virtually and on campus, including university fairs, workshops, case studies and presentations
- Building strong relationships with target universities and societies to attract diverse candidates in line with the firm’s objectives to build a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Managing assessment centres and working with the internal scheduling team ensuring adequate resources are deployed to assess and select top talent
- Track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system
- Conduct initial interviews, manage the video interview process, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to hiring managers for review
- Work with hiring managers and the Human Capital team to formulate offer components, present offers to candidates and ensure a high percentage of offer acceptances
- Manage and maintain key client relationships, advising clients on strategic hiring decisions
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in recruiting/ talent acquisition; previous university recruiting experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or similar discipline) is required
- Strong problem solver with exceptional ability to multitask, handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with experience in managing events
- A collaborative communicator, who can build genuine relationships with stakeholders and candidates at all levels
- Strong presentation and analytic skills
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services industries (consulting or public accounting preferred)
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Oracle Recruiting Cloud)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.