Analyst, Information Management and GovernanceJob ID 21003908 United Kingdom Apply now
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring and legal, compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world and we encourage our people to do the same. That means, when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
Our Information Management & Governance services are designed to improve performance and efficiency, reduce legal costs and enhance organizational effectiveness for corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies. Our team has decades of experience in all areas of legal strategy, operations, technology and implementation, compliance and risk management, e-discovery and records management.
Kroll’s Information Management and Governance practice assists corporate legal departments, law firms and governmental agencies with improved business performance, spend management and organizational effectiveness on a sustainable basis through services that focus on Contract Management, Global Data Risk, Information Lifecycle Management, Innovation Asset Management, Legal Operations, and Managed Services. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression and competitive salaries.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We help clients rethink how they optimize operations and leverage legal technology to increase efficiency and demonstrate measurable value to management. As an Analyst joining our Information Management and Governance practice, you will have specific industry knowledge, proven analytical skills, objectivity and advanced methodologies needed to execute solutions in both traditional and evolving legal and compliance business environments. As an Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and summarizing client contract documents.
- Sorting, organizing and improving clients’ contract data.
- Implementing processes and/or systems per client requirements.
- Regular interaction and communication with clients.
- Reviewing contracts to highlight potential risks, ensuring supplier contract terms and conditions are met.
- Ensuring that contract terms comply with legal requirements and policies.
- Managing the contract process workflow, ensuring that all SLAs are met.
- Documenting processes and maintaining legal contract templates when required.
- Providing training on systems on process as required.
- Providing guidance to stakeholders and internal contacts regarding process adherence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business law, or a related field of study.
- High client service ethic and a proven record for delivering high client satisfaction to external and internal clients
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and in a team setting, both in person and remotely
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Strong communication skills in English with ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage own time effectively
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to travel as required.
- Understand Business process and objectives of your client.
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail.
- Functional knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert data into meaningful insights.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results driven with a hands-on, proactive attitude.
- Location is flexible for this position. Individuals may work remotely.
- Language proficiency beyond English is highly desired, particularly German, French and Spanish.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Two years’ experience working with large data sets.
- Prior experience working with Legal technology solutions and/or Law department operations experience is highly desired, but not required.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a contract analyst working in a legal department setting OR routinely handling contracts in other settings.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Transparency. Confidence. Trust.