Manager, Expert ServicesJob ID 21004711 Toronto, Canada Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Disputes practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Acting as the lead assistant on small/medium projects for world-renowned Quantum experts involved in international arbitration and litigation
- Drafting expert reports and analysis for the final reports
- Providing advisory services to Clients seeking to enhance their commercial performance and corporate governance including the introduction and improvement of project controls and risk management
- Supporting Clients and their consultants engaged in ADR and the delivery of complex and challenging major projects and programmes of work
- Managing the workload and tasks of the project team
- Manages budgets and fee reports
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries, for example infrastructure, oil & gas and residential
- Drafting notes and external communications to assist with the overall project scope and individual work streams
- Drafting project and fee proposals for small/medium projects and assist on proposals for large projects.
- Managing the development and training of team members
- Presenting and participating in client meetings
- Regularly attending marketing events – client events, seminars and lectures to build relationships in the field.
- Degree level education in a construction or Quantity Surveying related field
- Relevant MSc would be an advantage
- MSCSI/MRICS qualified or equivalent
- Ideally 5+ years of construction related industry experience
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience of performing detailed Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience in performing detailed Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience of drafting sections of expert reports
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and comfortable with large sets of data
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and exceptional report writing skills
- Energetic, pro-active and professional
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- This position can be a remote role
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District