Intern, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21001160 Toronto, Canada Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Real Estate Advisory Group provides comprehensive real estate valuation and consulting services for acquisitions, dispositions, financial reporting, tax, financing, insurance and other strategic planning purposes. Our services help owners and investors maximize property values.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Assist in performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities and REITs using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Working with the team, design financial models for discounted cash flow analysis, market approach and cost approach valuation methods
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with brokers and property managers
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assist with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Management (with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate), Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate), Economics (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate) from an accredited college or university
- Expected graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to focusing on quality
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.