Senior Associate, CybersecurityJob ID 18001124 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
- Working with global team across region to deliver cyber security and investigation services
- Lead and deliver security assessment services including penetration test, red-teaming, cyber maturity assessment
- Perform threat monitoring and threat hunting services, manage events and triage from detection to resolution
- Engagement in incident response and forensics engagements as part of a Kroll response team
- Liaise with clients and report potential findings from both a technical and business perspective
- Supporting case managers in terms of investigative & intelligence research and reports writing
- Coordinating and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience of offensive techniques
- Good knowledge of how malware works and malware investigation
- Computer forensic and Incident Response knowledge preferred
- Experience with bug bounty programs and/or CTF events
- Software development and/or reverse engineering skills
- Good spoken and written English and Japanese
- Excellent report writing, analytical and problem solving skills
- OSCP, CREST, GIAC certifications would be advantageous
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City
- Senior Managing Consultant, Cyber Risk Denver, Colorado
- Senior Managing Consultant, Cyber Risk Seattle, Washington
- Senior Managing Consultant, Cyber Risk San Francisco, California
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.