Business Continuity Manager IIJob ID 21003915 Hyderabad, India; Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Review and analyze current DR readiness across global Kroll IT environments
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all DR procedures and understand their interdependencies.
- Lead the alignment of DR and Kroll’s BCP and backup process
- Establish and maintain detailed DR communications and command and control plans through a change management process.
- Work with the IT technical staff to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Develop and coordinate testing necessary for a successful DR execution.
- Schedule and lead all DR exercises.
- Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
- Represent disaster recovery cost requirements in the annual budgeting process.
- Regularly report Disaster Recovery activities and metrics to upper management.
- Act as liaison for auditing and examination of disaster recovery processes.
- Help ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Work with Business Continuity management to ensure that the disaster recovery (crisis management) and business continuity plans drive disaster recovery (DR) strategy and procedures.
- Ensure full alignment between IT RPO / RTO to business requirements
- Assists in the preparation of Business Continuity - Disaster Recovery management awareness training and education.
- Run business impact analysis on Kroll environment
- Administration knowledge of BC-DR tools
- Coordinates with all internal teams and resources and any third parties/vendors/auditors for the flawless execution of necessary DR activities
- Ensure proper maintenance of the BC/DR plans through regular reviews with teams concerned
- Identify Disaster Recovery best-practices both internal and external. Support key stakeholders to ensure that those best practices are widely adopted by Disaster Recovery
- 10+ years of Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery relevant experience
- Metric and dashboard oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and has the ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong MS office skills like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and etc.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.